Be Smart(2 Games + Booklet)
short description here
About the game
As a parent, what is your primary focus? Anyone can say with utmost certainty, that it is to keep your child healthy. In an age marred with global challenges such as pollution, infectious diseases and what not, how do you protect your child and make sure they remain disease free?
“Optimum nutrition is the medicine of tomorrow.” – Linus Pauling
Research says children’s growth and development is a direct outcome of what they eat. Eating nutritious food increases the nutrients available in our body to function, which helps achieve optimum health.
“Let your food be your medicine.” – Hippocrates
Good nutrition helps children be healthier and do better. However, as parents we all struggle to ensure our children are eating healthy food, when they are more attracted to junk food. Then how do we make sure they eat healthy, nutritious food?
We can help your children make healthy food choices…!
Be Smart – A fun way to learn about healthy, unhealthy food, good and bad habits
Be Smart is an interactive board game developed by InspireMinds. This interactive game is a fun way for children to learn about food and habits. It educates them to make better food and behavioural choices.
This game is:
- Developed in consultation with nutritionists
- Contain board games, books.
- Tips for parents on nutrition for children.
Be Smart give parents and children the information and skills they need to make healthy food choices and lead healthier lives!
- Motive of the game is to play, learn and inspire your loved ones to be healthy and happy.
- Game is designed to create awareness about good/bad habits and healthy/junk food for kids.
- Game encourages kids to make right choices and win rewards thereby motivating them to practice the right habits regularly.
- Game contains a colourful book which explains about food and habits.
- Specially designed laser cut and UV coloured pawns designed in shape of vegetables and fruits.
- Specially designed pen cum syringe
- Promotes a mindset for healthy eating habits.
- Children will learn about various fruits and vegetables.
- Children will learn to differentiate between healthy and junk food.
- Children will learn to differentiate good and bad behaviour.
- Length – 31.5 cm / 12.5 inch
- Breadth – 23.5 cm / 9.5 inch
- Height – 4.5 cm / 2 inch
Number of players: 2-4 players, For 5+ years.
Please note the colour of dice and syringe pen will vary.
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now