Nutrition Smart(3 games + Puzzle book)
Nutrition smart game to raise awareness on nutrition and promote healthy mindset
493 in stock
About the game
Can you tell us food which are rich in Calcium, Iron and Protein etc??
Our innovative game will teach you just this in fun and engaging way in just 20-30 mins.
As a parent, what is your primary focus? Anyone can say with utmost certainty, that it is to keep your child healthy. In an age marred with global challenges such as pollution, infectious diseases and what not, how do you protect your child and make sure they remain disease free?
“Optimum nutrition is the medicine of tomorrow.” – Linus Pauling
Research says children’s growth and development is a direct outcome of what they eat. Eating nutritious food increases the nutrients available in our body to function, which helps achieve optimum health.
“Let your food be your medicine.” – Hippocrates
Good nutrition helps children be healthier and do better. However, as parents we all struggle to ensure our children are eating healthy food, when they are more attracted to junk food. Then how do we make sure they eat healthy, nutritious food?
We can help your children make healthy food choices…!
Nutrition Smart – A fun way to learn about nutrition.
Nutrition smart is an interactive card game developed by InspireMinds. This interactive game is a fun way for children to learn about nutrition. It educates them to make better food choices.
This game is:
- Developed in consultation with nutritionists
- Developed using date from National Institute of Nutrition, India
- Contain multiple card games and puzzle book.
- Tips for parents on nutrition for children.
Nutrition Smart give parents and children the information and skills they need to make healthy food choices and lead healthier lives!
- Motive of the game is to play and learn about nutrition at the same time.
- Help raise awareness on nutrition content of healthy food items.
- Game can be played just like normal playing card, like Rummy, Donkey, Set and Trump cards
- Card games with 3 different card packs.
- Number of players: 2-12 players, For age 9+ years.
- We can play in multiple ways just like normal playing cards
- Promotes a mindset for healthy eating habits.
- Children will learn about 40 healthy food items and their categories.
- Children will learn nutrition content (macro/micro nutrient/minerals) of various foods.
- Children will learn the importance of each nutrition.
- 3 packs of cards(Macro pack, Vitamin Pack, Mineral pack)
- Each pack contains 45 cards(40 nutrition cards and 5 quiz cards)
- Nutrition Sudoku book of 48 pages
- Length – 22 cm / 9 inch
- Breadth – 15 cm / 6 inch
- Height – 4 cm / 2 inch
|Dimensions||22 × 15 × 4 cm|
Share your thoughts!
Let us know what you think...
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Log in now